Do you really offer Unlimited Support? How is this possible?
When we say Unlimited Support, we mean it! You can send in as many requests as you’d like. Remember that anything that takes 30 minutes or less to resolve and can generally be handled within your WordPress website’s admin panel is what’s covered.
We’re able to do this because we have a skilled team of engineers dedicated to doing only this. We can resolve most tasks very quickly since we often see similar issues across hundreds of sites.
What types of tasks are included in the Unlimited Support?
Our Unlimited Support covers anything that takes 30 minutes or less to resolve and that can generally be handled within the admin panel of your WordPress site. For example: Adding or editing content like blog posts, WooCommerce products, pages, etc., editing menus and widgets, installing and activating plugins, and much more. Here’s a more comprehensive list of the most common things our team does.
- Publishing blog posts and new pages from provided Word or Text documents
- Adding/Removing/Editing text on posts, pages, products, etc.
- Uploading provided JPG and PNG images and adding to pages
- Cropping/Resizing images within the WP Dashboard
- Adding provided Yoast keywords, titles, snippets, etc
- Adding/Removing/Editing menu items
- Configuring pop ups, notification bars, and slide-in features based on provided text, images, and examples
- Create image galleries
- Edit page slugs
- Adding/Removing/Editing users
- Upload PDFs
- Adjust widgets
- Updating theme options
- Adding redirects
- Add/Remove/Edit form fields
- Edit templates made from visual editors (such as Beaver Builder, Elementor, and Divi Builder)
- Installing simple plugins from the WordPress repository (i.e., “Duplicate Post” or “WordPress Zero Spam”)
We can also take care of the following requests, but they may take a bit longer than our usual turnaround time:
- Custom CSS / JS
- Performing search and replaces
- Adding code snippets through WP hooks
- Installing more complex plugins (i.e., a caching plugin or free WooCommerce add-on)
- Performance / Page-speed related adjustments based on GT Metrix reports
- Minor troubleshooting involving plugin and theme compatibility
- Installing tracking codes (i.e., Google Analytics)
- Testing contact forms and checkout workflows
What types of tasks are NOT included in the Unlimited Support?
Here are some requests that the Unlimited Support does not include:
- Graphic design changes (Things like creating graphics or editing images beyond simple resizing/cropping)
- SEO and Analytics strategy, review, or consulting
- Writing or providing copy for posts, pages, products, etc. (Including Cookie Permissions and Privacy Policies)
- Build-outs and plugin/theme development, including the build-out of new major functionality on an existing site (i.e., setting up an online store, rebuilding existing content through a different page builder, or custom-coding a new plugin to provide new functionality)
- Host-related optimization
- Purchasing plugins, license keys, or extensions
It never hurts to ask. No matter the request, we’ll point you in the right direction!
What if a task takes more than 30 minutes?
Whenever we receive a request, our engineers evaluate it’s within our scope of support. If we think a task will take more than 30 minutes, we’ll provide a quote to you for approval. Occasionally, there are requests that our engineers cannot do because it falls outside the scope of this support service. Once we troubleshoot the issue, we’ll let you know what your best options are.
How do we send support requests?
You will have direct access to dedicated support via Live Chat from 9:00AM to 4:00PM CST. In the admin area of your website, you will see a chat bubble where you can send in request. Any questions, support requests, etc., you can send them real-time, and I’m here to help. If it is outside of normal hours, you can still send a request in and our team will fulfill the request when we are back online.
What about emergencies or after hours?
Your website is monitored 24/7 for uptime, so if anything breaks, our team is alerted immediately. We then alert you and provide an update with a resolution going forward. This is also why we recommend that we host your website. The cloud environment we have built has a “fail-safe switch” (technically called auto-healing), so if something happens, a separate part of the server will automatically launch to keep your site online. Having this built into our server creates virtually no downtime.