There are a few affiliate links below. Only as a way of saying thank you.
You are a nonprofit, church, government agency, or any organization that thrives or is supported by donations. In that case, you need to be able to manage these donations in an easy-to-use way. The best thing you can invest in is a Donor Management System. Since I’m biased to WordPress, I will always look for ways to increase the value of building a website within the best CMS in the world (my words, not anyone else). Today we are going to highlight a specific plugin that is dedicated to managing Donors and your Donations. This beautiful plugin is called GiveWP.
Donor Management Made Easy
Being organized is the bane of some people’s existence. On the other side of that is convenience. Anytime we are tasked with solving a problem that requires getting something in order, it sounds like another trip to the dentist. Then at some point, a bright individual comes along to solve the said problem with a convenient solution. That’s the goal of GiveWP. You need donations to support your cause. Creating the forms, providing receipts, managing a donor database, setting goals, reporting, etc. It all sounds like a daunting task. What if I told you that GiveWP can do all of that and more? GiveWP was created to “provide anyone, anywhere with the most secure, optimize and flexible suite of WordPress fundraising plugins“. Some of the features of GiveWP include:
- Multiple Payment Gateways – Choose from over fifteen options, including Authorize.net, Stripe, PayPal Pro, and more.
- Full-Featured Reporting – Using charts and tables, learn how your campaigns perform right in your website’s dashboard. You can even schedule reports to be emailed to specific recipients.
- Donor Management – Track who your donors are and document their activity.
- Flexible Donor Forms – Create forms and add them directly to your site. You have complete control over the input that goes in the forms.
- Marketing Integrations – Connect to powerful tools such as MailChimp and Constant Contact to keep your audience engaged.
How much does it cost?
GiveWP is a free plugin! That doesn’t mean that it’s a cheaply made product. As of now (5/2021), it has over 100k active installs, a 4.5-star rating, and over 400 of those ratings being 4 stars or higher. That sounds like a great product to me! They also have a suite of advanced features to help customize your needs even further. Check it out for yourself!
All the best!