If you want to grow your company, you need to optimize your conversion funnel. Your conversion funnel is the path that customers take to arrive at your website where they buy your products. Here are a few tips to achieve conversion funnel optimization.
Boost Your Search Rankings with A Conversion Funnel
High search rankings will bring people to your website, and this will improve your conversion funnel. Here are some ways to climb through the search rankings:
- Pay attention to keywords. Not only do you need to have the right keyword density, but you also need to make sure that your keywords fit with your business. The keyword density should be 1-3 percent.
- Design an effective backlink strategy. It’s important to make sure that the backlinks are posted on websites, blogs, and forums that are related to your product or service. In addition, it’s essential that the backlinks are on websites that are considered to be reputable. If you find that a website where one of your backlinks is posted has become less reputable over time, you can use Google’s disavow link feature to prevent it from affecting your rankings.
- Write high-quality content. In order to have a high-ranking website, your content will need to be well-organized and use engaging language. If you are not experienced with writing, you might want to consider having a copywriter assist you in creating your content.
- Consider professional assistance. It can take years to thoroughly understand search engine optimization, and this means that it’s best for many people to seek expert assistance. When you are hiring an SEO professional, ensure that he or she is recommended by reviewers, and check to see if he or she is registered with the Better Business Bureau. You should also compare the price of several different SEO professionals, and this will help to ensure that you are getting the best service possible.
Pay Attention to Your Company’s Social Media Presence
There are a variety of social media networks that you should consider when you’re promoting your company. You may want to consider hiring an influence marketer.
Influence marketers are often highly effective at drawing people to your company, and you don’t need to hire someone who’s famous around the world in order to have a successful influence marketing strategy. In fact, it’s often more effective to hire a local celebrity or icon, and prospective customers may see these individuals as more relatable than a highly famous celebrity. Here are some examples of people who you might find are effective for the promotion of your company:
- Local news anchors are often quite well-known to the community, and their statements are seen as highly credible.
- A well-known business owner in the area is often seen as highly credible in the community.
Increase the Conversion Rate of Your Website
Luckily, there are many ways that you can make sure that your content helps to sell your products, and you might find results much faster than you’re expecting.
Put yourself in your customer’s shoes with these examples:
- If you become familiar with who tends to purchase your products, it will be much easier for you to see things through your customer’s eyes when you’re creating content for your site.
- Directly talk to your customers whenever this is possible.
- Make it easy for your customers to trust you, and these customers may continue to return to your business again in the future.
Try putting catchy images on your site. Many people are visual learners, and it will only be possible to connect to these prospective customers through imagery. Here are some examples of images that you might want to include:
- Images of your product.
- Images of a scene or a visually appealing pattern.
- Image of something that is indirectly related to your product or service.
Your customers may not be familiar with jargon in a certain field, and using these terms could confuse your customers. Use language that is as easy to understand as possible, and this will help you to relate to your customers better.
If you want to have an effective conversion funnel, you need to consider your website along with off-site marketing. While these tips can help you to improve your conversion funnel, these certainly aren’t the only strategies that you can implement.
Here at eLsqrd Media Group, we work with businesses on web development, social media marketing, and branding. Our goal is to help you grow your brand worldwide. Contact us to learn more about what our web designers can do to improve your website and draw in leads!